Monday, May 30, 2011
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Johann Van Goethe
"No matter what the level of your ability you have more potential than you can ever develop in a lifetime."
James T McKay
"Do not wait; the time will never be just right. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along."
"PR is about resourcefulness not resources."
Friday, May 6, 2011
Sunday, May 1, 2011
- Know the topic you are presenting to the media.
- Be able to speak with authority about what your organization does and answer general as well as specific questions.
- Be well-groomed and dress suitably.
- Uses plain language and speak clearly and simply.
- Be continually contactable by mobile or cell phone.
- Be reasonably flexible about when and where to be interviewed.
- Be available by phone or email for any follow-up questions after the interview.