Thursday, March 11, 2010

Say It Loud

I have just started using Audio Boo, a new social media application that allows you to share audio files via the Internet.

Audioboo is an application for recording and sharing your voice with the world. The free version allows you to create audio up to 5 minutes in length and post that to an account on the web. You can add titles, tags, geolocation info and a photo to the recording before you upload it and all that will be saved with the file.

I recently "did a boo" especially for people who attended one of our workshops. A sort of enhanced word of mouth.   Listen here

Audioboo could be a good way to go if the people you need to reach, prefer to listen rather than read information.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at this app and it says it requires an iPhone or iPod touch. Is that how you use it? I don't have either of those. But it sounds cool and would like to try it.

Unknown said...

Hi Mary

Yes I use audio boo from my Iphone. But I'm sure that you could also use it from a laptop or PC with a plugged-in mike.

I visited your blog....very impressive.